Table of Contents
Overnight Protein Oats
This overnight protein oats recipe is great for those busy mornings when you’re rushing around trying to get ready for work or getting the kids ready for school.
These Overnight Oats are so quick and easy to make, it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare the night before. In the morning you can grab them on your way out.
I like to have mine when I get to work, my stomach is a bit more awake.
Life is busy and hectic these days, don’t let this prevent you from having a healthy breakfast. Make these overnight oats instead of grabbing some junk food on your way to work.
Another great thing about these oats is you can add almost anything to the base recipe to make them more interesting.
Base Recipe for Overnight Protein Oats
- 35 Grams of rolled oats
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (I use unflavoured Whey as I like to add my own flavors)
- 50 Grams of low-fat natural yogurt
- 100 ml of milk (whatever milk you prefer)
I like to use the Protein Works Whey Protein 80 (Concentrate)
If you like you can increase the quantities to make a more filling breakfast.
- Cinnamon (My Favourite)
- Maple Syrup
- Chia seeds
The list goes on really.
- Combine all the ingredients into a jar, container, or protein shaker (I use a protein shaker)
- Shake well to combine the ingredients. Make sure there are no oats stuck to the bottom
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
There you go, the job is done, nice and easy.
My Overnight Protein Oats
These are the Overnight Oats I have during the week.
- 75 Grams of rolled oats
- 1 1/2 Scoops of Protein Powder (I use unflavoured Whey as I like to add my own flavors)
- 100 Grams of low-fat natural yogurt
- 200 ml of milk (whatever milk you prefer)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 10 grams of honey
As you can see, I’ve added honey and cinnamon, also I have increased the base ingredients.
Simple Overnight Protein Oats Recipe
Why make Overnight Protein Oats? Great for those busy mornings when you’re rushing around trying to get ready for work or getting the kids ready.
Keywords: Quick Breakfast Ideas
Recipe Yield: 1 Serving
Calories: 200 - 500
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 Hours
Total Time: 8 Hours 5 Minutes
- 35 Gram Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop of Proten Powder
- 50 Grams of Low-fat Yogurt
- 100 ml of Milk
Recipe Instructions: Combine all the ingredients into a jar, container, or protein shaker (I use a protein shaker) Shake well to combine the ingredients. Make sure there are no oats stuck to the bottom Store in the refrigerator overnight.